Disclaimer : This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases. Learn more
Table of Items list
- 10. Campbell Hausfeld PS261C 0.34 GPM Airless Sprayer
- 9. Titan ControlMax 1500 High-Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer
- 8. HomeRight Power Flo Pro 2800 C800879 Airless Paint Sprayer
- 7. Earlex HV5500 Spray Station
- 6. Fuji 2903-T70 HVLP Spray System
- 5. Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer
- 4. Fuji 2203G Semi-PRO 2 – Gravity HVLP Spray System
- 3. Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter
- 2. Fuji 2202 Semi-PRO 2 HVLP Spray System
- 1. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
If you want to paint something flawlessly at home, there is no alternative to a home paint sprayer. When you want to use the sprayer for home, you don’t have to spend lots of money.
You just need to choose the best one with the right features. But it is hard to find the right one from an extensive collection. For this, here I am going to share the list of best home paint sprayer.
Also, I will share buying instructions to have a good deal.
Let’s take a look best seller & special offer
10. Campbell Hausfeld PS261C 0.34 GPM Airless Sprayer
Do you need an airless paint sprayer for home usage? Then you can try this unit that comes with the quadra flow spray gun. It comes with a compact design and there are wheels on the base for hassle-free movement.
- There is no need for any compressor.
- You can use it for a variety of coating.
- Suitable for both exterior and interior.
- Compact design for easy storage.
9. Titan ControlMax 1500 High-Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer
Are you looking for a high-efficiency paint sprayer for the home? Titan ControlMax 1500 High-Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer will fulfill your requirements. This is an airless paint sprayer where you don’t need to use a compressor additionally. So, you are saving money with it.
- It comes with a durable pump for consistency.
- 25’long hose for easiness.
- Easy to replace the fluid section for longer life.
- The maximum operating pressure is 1500 PSI.
8. HomeRight Power Flo Pro 2800 C800879 Airless Paint Sprayer
Do you have a good budget for a high-end paint sprayer for the home? You will like this C800879 model from HomeRight. It is easy to use and you can move effortlessly wherever you want. There is a 25-foot long hose for convenience.
- Perfect for painting homewares.
- Professional-grade paint sprayer with a durable gun.
- Easy to control the pressure with the knob.
- A maximum of 2800 PSI can be achieved.
7. Earlex HV5500 Spray Station
People who are suffering to get the right product because of the lower budget can order this item. It is easy to use and you can get a maximum 42 CFM at 2.2 PSI. It is a 65-watt complete painting station for home usages.
- Included a 25′ hose.
- Longer power cable for the easiness.
- 2.0mm stainless steel tip and needle.
- Compact design for easy storage.
6. Fuji 2903-T70 HVLP Spray System
This is a high volume low-pressure paint sprayer that you can purchase for home usages. It is a complete solution for your painting works. It works like a professional-grade product and covers a wide area within a short time. The non-bleed system keeps the use of hassle-free.
- It comes with a platinum turbine for the durability.
- Portable design and easy to transport.
- Convenient side pattern control knob.
- Noise reduction cover for comfort.
5. Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer
This airless paint sprayer comes from the popular brand Graco. It has a stainless steel piston pump that allows the user to spray directly from a 1 or 5 galling paint bucket. It will save your time for the painting works.
- You can control the pain flow with adjustable pressure control.
- It is suitable for both thin and thick coating.
- Compact design allows for hassle-free movement.
- Fast and easy cleanup for the convenience.
4. Fuji 2203G Semi-PRO 2 – Gravity HVLP Spray System
If you are a professional painter and want to do some mid-level works, this sprayer can be the right choice. This is a non-bleed paint sprayer that is easy to use and you can control the pattern with adjustable pattern fan control.
- Metal turbine case with a handy gun sprayer.
- It comes with a 25-foot long hose.
- Air control valve for perfect finishing.
- 400 cc gravity cup for comfortable painting.
3. Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter
Do you need a project-based paint sprayer within your budget? If yes, I will suggest purchasing this Graco Magnum 257025 painter. It is so easy to use and gives a professional finishing. The compact size allows for hassle-free storage. It is a great one for painting on hard to reach areas.
- You can spray directly from a 1 to the 5-gallon paint bucket.
- It ensures continuous spraying to save time.
- You can spray 50 gallons of paint per year.
- It comes with a power flush adapter for easy cleaning.
2. Fuji 2202 Semi-PRO 2 HVLP Spray System
This is a semi-professional paint spray station. If you want to have a good finishing each time, can use this Fuji 2202 paint spray system. It comes with a pre-installed air cap for your convenience. The turbine is made of metal for durability.
- 25 feet longer hose for reaching a larger area.
- Compact style with carrying case.
- Adjustable pattern control fan.
- Handy gun holder for comfortable usages.
1. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
Looking for a high-quality airless paint sprayer? Want to have a good deal from a popular brand, then you should order the Graco Magnum 262800 paint sprayer. You will get a professional level finishing with this paint sprayer.
- Fast and easy cleanup with a power flush adapter.
- 125 gallons of paint per year.
- You can spray directly from the bucket.
- Stainless steel pump for longevity.
Buying Guides of Home Paint Sprayer
- Compact Design:
The first thing you need to consider for a paint sprayer is its sizing. As you are going to use the sprayer for home, pick a compact one. Otherwise, you will trouble to store it. Also, look for the easy to move sprayer.
- Type of the Sprayer:
There are mainly three types of sprayers for painting which are airless sprayer, compressed air sprayer, and high volume low-pressure sprayer. Choose the right type for the easiness.
The hose of the sprayer should be long enough and durable for longevity. However, if you don’t need longer hoses, you can go for the shorter one.
Want to have a good finishing for the painting? Then you should choose a paint sprayer that comes with a good filter. It will spray evenly in the targeted area for perfect finishing each time.
Wrap it up
From this list of the home paint sprayer, you can pick whatever you want. Each one has positive feedback from the existing customers.