Looking for the best travel power adapter? Well, you’re in the right place! In this review, I will break it down into two sections where I will first give you several tips on how to identify the best power adapter with USB as well as how to choose a Voltage converter.
After that, I will give you a list of the best travel power adapters with USB and voltage converter.
First, let’s look at the factors you need to consider before buying a travel power adapter:
- The size:
We all want to carry something small when traveling. For that reason, get a convenient size.
- The compatibility:
You have to consider how many countries the power adapter is compatible with before buying it.
- The price:
The price has to be reasonable and convenient.
8 Foval Universal International Power Travel Adapter with 4.5A 4 USB Charging Port
Built with international compatibility, this travel power adapter allows you to globe trot with utmost ease and zero worries. Whether you’re visiting Asia, Europe or Australia, this power adapter is designed to ensure that you travel is comfortable. It has a fuse system which integrates perfectly with the thermal and shell protection layers to offer adequate device protection to keep your devices safe and secure at all times.
- It offers numerous plug options: Whether you want to use integrated USB slots or plug it into the wall socket, travel power adapter is ideal for both.
- It’s FCC CE and RoHS certified: This power adapter with USB is fully certified and extremely safe.
7 Poweradd Dual Voltage (220V to 110V) Power Converters 220W with 4-Port USB
Poweradd dual voltage power converter has always been on the top. It transforms voltages from all countries to the neutral US voltage of 110V. This gadget allows you to charge your devices conveniently even when you’re outside of US. You, however, need to note that it converts voltages to a maximum of 230V thus shouldn’t be used to convert power above this level.
- It comes with a quick charge 3.0 Tech: With this technology, charging is quick and effective.
- It offers an international compatibility: Given its excellent construction, it offers an international compatibility.
6 HYTED 2000Watts Travel Adapters and Converter – International Travel Power Converter 220v to 110v
On the 6th position, we have the HYTED 2000Watt travel adapter. This doubles as an adapter and a converter. It’s one of the lightest and smallest converters on the market making it quite portable and convenient for use. It steps down any foreign power from 240 all the way down to the US power level of 110V. This means that you won’t have to worry about traveling to foreign countries.
- It’s extremely versatile: The versatile design makes it ideal for almost all electrical devices like electric kettles, coffee makers, steam irons and hair dryer.
- The adapter mode is designed for dual voltage: It converts current from 110-220V or 100-240 which makes it ideal for all devices.
5 BONAZZA Universal International Travel Adapter Kit with 3.4A 4 USB Ports
Built to accept two or three prong outlets whether grounded or ungrounded, BONAZZA universal travel adapter is another product you need to be adding to your cart. Ideal for laptops or phones, you need to be keen on the voltage level before you can start using this power adapter. It comes with four USB ports making it ideal for charging numerous devices at the same time thus saving time.
- It offers a universal compatibility: Compatible in over 150 countries, this is a real bang for the bucks!
- It’s fully certified by FCC and CE: This is fully certified power adapter which is designed with safety in mind.
4 Key Power 200-Watts Step Down 220V to 110V Voltage Converter & International Travel Adapter
Key Power 200-watts step down converter comes in on the 4th tier position leaving only three slots for the picks of the bunch. Designed for worldwide use, this power adapter can convert and step down power from 2240 to 110V for convenient use. It’s acceptable in the UK, US, and AU. Coming with three different sockets, you won’t have to wait for hours to have one device charged so that you can plug the next one in.
- It operates on a maximum voltage of 200W: Of course, this is the maximum voltage in most countries.
- It’s capable of charging devices simultaneously: You can charge your devices comfortably all at once.
3 [UL Listed] Poweradd World International Travel Adapter Kits –
This Poweradd travel adapter kit scoops the third position thanks to its unique construction and excellent design. The advanced built-in AC outlets are great for your laptop or phones with adequate device protection. It’s fitted with smart USB ports embedded with micro USB cables for ultimate performance and instant charging speed.
- It can widely be used anywhere: This device can be used almost everywhere since it converts and steps down voltage from 240 to 100V.
- It comes with 5 international adapters: The five international adapters make this travel power adapter usable in the UK, US, AU, EU, and JP.
2 BESTEK Universal Travel Adapter 220V to 110V Voltage Converter with 6A 4-Port
BESTEK universal travel power adapter offers an all-in-one solution to all your charging needs. It converts voltage in all foreign countries to the US levels of 110V thus enabling you to charge your devices with utmost ease. What’s more, it can charge up to seven different devices simultaneously making it quite reliable.
- It’s NRTL-certified: This is a fully tested and certified power adapter which is safe for all devices.
- It boasts a travel ready design: The travel-ready design makes this power adapter convenient for traveling.
1 PORS-ELA International Travel Power Adapter with 2.4A Dual USB Charger
Finally, PORS-ELA international travel power adapter brings our list to a close. Just like all the other adapters, this travel power adapter offers an international compatibility. It can be used in every region on the planet. With a superior device protection technology, this adapter ensures that your phones and other devices are safe at all times. If you want to charge your devices with adequate peace of mind, then you need to pick this power adapter.
- It offers versatile plug options: You can either use the wall plug-in or use an integrated USB slot.
- It’s fully certified: This power adapter is FCC CE and RoHS certified which means that it’s extremely safe for use.
When you’re traveling, you will need to stay connected to your friend and relatives. This can’t be possible, especially if you’re going to a country whose power rating is different from the US levels. However, with one of these travel power adapters, you can travel with total peace of mind.