Disclaimer : This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases. Learn more
Table of Items list
- 10. Klipsch R-1800-C In-ceiling Loudspeaker White
- 9. The Flush Mount – Built-in Wall or Ceiling
- 8. Klipsch R-1650-C In-Ceiling Speaker – White (Each)
- 7. Acoustic Audio R191 in Ceiling / In Wall speakers.
- 6. 652C Silver Ticket In-Ceiling Speaker
- 5. Yamaha NS-IW280CWH 6.5″ 3-Way In-Ceiling Speaker System
- 4. Pyle PDIC60 In-Wall / In-Ceiling speakers
- 3. Polk Audio RC80i 2-Way In-Ceiling/In-Wall Speakers
- 2. Micca M-8C 8 Inch 2-Way In-Ceiling In-Wall Speaker
- 1. ARCHEER Bluetooth Speaker Stereo
I recently moved into a new house and while I was unpacking, I realized that my speakers gotten damaged during the move. I love music, so for me, an in-ceiling speaker for my home theater is a necessity.
So, I wrote this review after getting some new ones for myself and hopefully it will help you too.
A few factors that you should consider before buying in-ceiling speakers for your home theater:
Consider where you will be placing them. Some in-ceiling speakers are resistant to water and moisture while others are not.
- Sound quality:
Be keen on the type of quality you will be settling for. Sometimes, you will find that, the cheaper the speakers, the lower the quality.
Lets take a look at our top picks for a high quality In-Ceiling Speakers For Home Theaters:
10. Klipsch R-1800-C In-ceiling Loudspeaker White
These in-ceiling speakers for home theaters are sensitive and come in individual packages. They are great for people who want to constantly improve or keep their décor standing out. The reason being, you get the option of painting these in-ceiling speakers for home theaters, so that they can match your ceiling.
- The in-ceiling speakers weigh about 4.3 pounds.
- They are very affordable.
9. The Flush Mount – Built-in Wall or Ceiling
This is the type of in-ceiling speaker that you buy when you don’t want to be frustrated. Why??? Because they are compatible with almost all round speakers! Some examples include; Mind Koo Smart Wireless, XinDingLi X1 360, Dot 2nd Generation, ZOEE Aluminum Round and the Smileto Mini Round. It also has a sound channel that is still patent pending, which ensures that the sound is echo free.
- The color of the mount is white.
- The in-ceiling speakers are held in place by a wire placement.
8. Klipsch R-1650-C In-Ceiling Speaker – White (Each)
If you are looking for reliable acoustics, then the Klipsch R-1650-C In-Ceiling Speaker, is the right choice for you. It can be used for both commercial and household purposes and comes at an affordable price. The in-built ceiling speakers have a 6.5-inch woofer that’s polymer-cone, and high sensitivity because of its high motor structure.
- These in-ceiling speakers for home theaters are reliable.
- They are easy to install.
7. Acoustic Audio R191 in Ceiling / In Wall speakers.
These are state of the art in-ceiling speakers. Their woofers are 5.25 with polypropylene cones that have high rigidity. Their performance is above average and they are durable because they have been assembled with butyl rubber surrounds. A purchase like this ensures that your money is not lost, and that the in-ceiling speakers will give you service.
- The in-ceiling speakers each have a cut out size of about 6.625 inches.
- Their power usage is recommended at 20-200 watts.
6. 652C Silver Ticket In-Ceiling Speaker
If you find music to be relaxing then you will definitely enjoy, the 652C Silver Ticket In-Ceiling Speaker. They can be placed in saunas, under outdoor eaves, and even bathrooms. This is due to their moisture resistance and solid construction. The sound the in-ceiling speaker produces is smooth because of its silk dome tweeter that is 20mm in size.
- The in-ceiling speakers for home theaters have a sound sensitivity of about 88+/-2 dB.
- The tweeter also has great sound placement since it’s at a 15 degree pivot.
5. Yamaha NS-IW280CWH 6.5″ 3-Way In-Ceiling Speaker System
This speaker system by Yamaha inputs 100 watts at maximum capability. The in-ceiling speaker’s tweeter has SoundMax technology and is a dual 3/4″ dome. To ensure that you get adequate wide sound dispersion, it has a swivel tweeter. You get to enjoy yourself no matter where you are in the house.
- If you purchase the in-ceiling speaker from an authorized dealer you will get a limited warranty.
- A pair of Polypropylene mica cone woofers that measure 6.5 inches per package.
4. Pyle PDIC60 In-Wall / In-Ceiling speakers
When you buy the Pyle PDIC60 In-Wall / In-Ceiling speakers, you will get 4-8 Ohm, dual speakers that come with a voice coil that measures !inch and is high temperature. The in-ceiling speakers have the dimensions of about 9-Inch Diameter x 2 3/8-Inch in Depth, and 7 7/8-Inch x 4 5/8-Inch when cut out.The in-ceiling speakers for home theaters have a peak power of 250 watts.
- They have a Titanium Dome tweeter that is directable.
- They come with a highly recommended user manual.
3. Polk Audio RC80i 2-Way In-Ceiling/In-Wall Speakers
These in-ceiling speakers for home theaters, have a frequency of 35Hz – 20kHz. You will get imaging that is seamless because the speakers have been timbre-matched to Polk Audio RTi Series. They have been equipped with a polymer-composite cone that is mineral filled. The cone has dynamic balance and measures about 8 inches in size.
- The in-ceiling speakers also have a soft dome tweeter that has been metalized and measures about an inch.
- The tweeter also has a 15-degree-swivel mount.
2. Micca M-8C 8 Inch 2-Way In-Ceiling In-Wall Speaker
A speaker should definitely help enhance ones listening experience. The Micca M-8C In-Ceiling In-Wall Speaker, has a soothing signature to its sound and a bass output that is simply robust. It can be used in various applications for entertainment purposes. The in-ceiling speaker have a 6dB crossover network that enhances the integration between the tweeter and woofer.
- The in-ceiling speaker can be installation process is simple.
- It has a poly woofer that Is 8 inches and is high excursion.
1. ARCHEER Bluetooth Speaker Stereo
Whether you are throwing a barbeque or just a party outdoors, you will definitely need this in-ceiling speaker. It has the ability to play for 20 hours consecutively, so that the party only stops when you want it to. This is made possible by its rechargeable battery that has been upgraded to ensure that you play up to 400 songs! You will also be able to wirelessly pair two A320s speakers as one, giving you a left and right stereo sound.
- The speaker has a 4.0 blue tooth connection.
- You will only charge it for six and a half hours.
Wrap it up
Getting the right in-ceiling speakers for your home is crucial. You need a sound system that will help brighten your day and even lighten you up.
If not chosen or even set up correctly, your speaker system will irritate and make you not look forward to listening to your favorite songs. So, choose wisely.