Table of Items list
- 10. Artempo Professional Studio Condenser Microphone
- 9. Marantz Professional Pod Pack 1
- 8. Aokeo AK-70 Condenser Microphone and AK-35 Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand
- 7. ZINGYOU Condenser Microphone Kit
- 6. AOREAL Microphone Stand with Phone Holder, Replaceable Shock Mount and Pop Filter
- 5. Floureon BM-800 Condenser Microphone
- 4. TONOR Professional Condenser Microphone with 48V Phantom Power Supply Black
- 3. Audio-Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- 2. Tree New Bee Microphone
- 1. Neewer NW-700 Professional Studio Condenser Microphone
Studio condenser microphones are accurate and sensitive. These microphones have a very thin metal diaphragm suspended in front of a backplate or a metal plate.
When polarizing voltage is applied to the backplate and diaphragm, a static charge is created in the space between them. The diaphragm vibrates the sound it picks up into the space between it as well as the backplate.
This kinda device can possibly create a small signal that can be amplified. Not all condenser microphones are the same, so you need to choose the best one.
Why Do We Need Condenser Microphones?
Condenser microphones can create high-quality audio signals. They are also sensitive to high frequencies and distant sounds, which is why they’re often utilized in studio recording situations.
Since condenser microphones are harder to manufacture and more sophisticated than regular microphones, high quality condenser microphones are expensive.
Condenser microphones are great for recording voice, pianos, acoustic guitars, sound effects, orchestral instruments and percussion
How to Choose the Best Studio Condenser Microphones?
There are some things to consider when choosing the best studio condenser microphones. Do you want a solid-state or tubes?
- Condenser microphones can be produced with either vacuum tubes or transistors. Tube condenser microphones have a warmer overall tone and softer high end. Solid-state microphones are frequently more transparent and capture sound with less coloration.
- Is it a small or large diaphragm? The latter has a more pronounced bottom end or low frequencies. Large-diaphragm microphones also have a lower self-noise or the noise made by the microphone. Small-diaphragm condenser microphones have event frequency response and are capable of accurately capturing instruments with pronounced high-frequency components.
Choose the microphone based on your needs.
Here are some of the best studio condenser microphones with adjustable arm stand and mounting kit that you can consider:
10. Artempo Professional Studio Condenser Microphone
The Artempo Professional Studio Condenser Microphone has a built-in chip that guarantees a smooth extended frequency that is great for speech, instruments and singing.
Moreover, it also comes with a cable to hook the mic directly to the phone’s headphone jack. The unidirectional pickup pattern can isolate the main source of sound as well as highlight your performance and reduce background noise.
- Recording Mic Stand (Adjustable) for PC, Laptop, and Smartphone
- Versatile connections
- Built-in reverb chip
- Easy installation
9. Marantz Professional Pod Pack 1
The Marantz Professional Pod Pack 1 is a cardioid condenser mic with a frequency response of 20 – 17,000 Hz. It comes with a suspension boom arm, all-steel construction that is fully adjustable and dual suspension springs to provide a stable angle. It has a suspension boom arm that features a telescoping range of 15.75 inches to 27.5 inches.
- Easy desktop recording setup
- Cardioid condenser mic with frequency response of 20 – 17,000 Hz
- All steel construction makes it durable
8. Aokeo AK-70 Condenser Microphone and AK-35 Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand
The Aokeo AK-70 Condenser Microphone has a new audio circuit that captures full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the microphone. The cardioid pick-up pattern also separates the main source of sound and reduces background noise.
Furthermore, the pop filter mask shield guarantees that the tracks are clear. The metal shock mount has an angle adjustment that features a locking knob, which reduces handling noise.
- Comes with a Mounting Clamp, Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Suspension Scissor Arm Stand, Anti-wind Foam Cap and 3.5mm Male – XLR Female Cable
- Folding type
7. ZINGYOU Condenser Microphone Kit
The Zingyou Condenser Microphone Kit comes with a sound card, shock mount, anti-wind foam cap, suspension scissor arm stand (adjustable), power cable, pop filter and Zingyou bm-800 microphone.
On the other hand, the mic has a thin material diaphragm that offers an accurate representation of what you are playing and its wide frequency response makes it ideal for capturing vocals, acoustic pianos, acoustic guitars and strings.
The high signal-to-noise ratio guarantees less distortion on the recording process. The 3-layer protection system also prevents pop noises.
- Comes with a Metal Shock Mount, Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm and Double-layer Pop Filter
- Thin material diaphragm provides highly detailed and accurate representation of what you’re playing
- Thirty-day replacement service
- 1 year warranty
6. AOREAL Microphone Stand with Phone Holder, Replaceable Shock Mount and Pop Filter
The AOREAL Microphone Stand with Phone Holder, Replaceable Shock Mount and Pop Filter allows you to use your phone and mic simultaneously without holding both devices. It comes with a pop filter, microphone stand, phone clip and phone stand.
Thanks to the adjustable arms, you can adjust it to the right height and angle. The table mounting clamp can fit up to 2.4″ thickness and safely mount to flat surfaces or table top with a positioning screw. The metal shock mount also has a locking knob and it can reduce handling noise.
- Metal scissor arm stand’s folding design makes it easy to carry
- Comes with a Phone Holder, Replaceable Shock Mount and Pop Filter
- Pop filter mask shield ensures that tracks are clear
5. Floureon BM-800 Condenser Microphone
The Floureon BM-800 Condenser Microphone comes with a pop filter, stand and 1 year warranty. The Shock mount reduces handling noise, making it ideal for recording, radio broadcasting studio and voice-over sound studio.
Moreover, you can also mount the microphone shock mount on the microphone stand thanks to the standard screw adapter. The cardiod pickup pattern reduces low self-noise and feedback.
- Comes with a Pop Filter Wind Screen, Arm Stand and XLR Male – XLR Female Microphone Cable
- 1 year warranty
- Frequency response offer vocal intelligibility
4. TONOR Professional Condenser Microphone with 48V Phantom Power Supply Black
The TONOR Professional Condenser Microphone has a gold-plate diaphragm capsule and electronic circuit control. The 48V phantom power supply and cardioid polar pickup pattern accurately record sounds and reduce background noise.
The suspension scissor arm stand can be mounted on the table using a table mounting clamp. The double nylon net wind screen pop filter prevents popping and plosion, so you can get your best recordings. The 360 degree gooseneck also allows you to adjust the mic to any position or angle you want.
- Gold-plate diaphragm capsule
- Comes with a scissor arm stand
- Features a pop filter
- Solid metal shock mount reduces the trill caused by shaking
3. Audio-Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone has a cardioid polar pattern that lessens pickup of audio from the rear and sides, which helps improve isolation of your sound source. It has a huge diaphragm for low noise and smooth sound.
On the top of that, the mic also has a pop filter to get rid of plosives from any recordings. The 10′ XLR cable connects the microphone to the interface or mixer. It also comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth. The 10dB pad and 80Hz high-pass filter can easily handle high sound pressure levels.
- Comes with a Shock Mount, XLR Cable and Pop Filter
- Huge diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern lessens pickup of audio from the rear and sides
2. Tree New Bee Microphone
The Tree New Bee Microphone has an adjustable design and solid steel construction, so you can adjust it to the right height and angle. It comes with a table mounting clamp that features an adjustable positioning screw, allowing you to clip it to any table up to 1.7″ to 4.5 cm thick.
The pop filter has a double nylon net that prevents popping and plosion. The microphone also comes with a mic clip holder, black NW, pop filter, metal mic shock mount holder and suspension boom scissor arm stand.
- Solid steel construction
- Adjustable design
- Comes with a table mounting clamp and adjustable positioning screw
1. Neewer NW-700 Professional Studio Condenser Microphone
The NW-700 condenser microphone from Neewer has a new audio circuit. It is capable of capturing rich, full-bodied audio from sources in front of the microphone. The cardioid pick-up pattern also reduces background noise as well as isolates the main source of sound.
On the top of this, it has adjustable steel scissor arm stand that’s very durable. It can be mounted on the table as well. The double-braced enhance strength and since the microphone is the folding, it is very easy to carry.
- Set comes with Suspension Scissor Arm Stand, Metal Shock Mount, Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap, Condenser Microphone, Table Mounting Clamp and 3.5mm Male – XLR Female Cable
- Wind screen pop filter guarantees that tracks are audible
- Metal shock mount has an angle adjustment