Disclaimer : This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases. Learn more
Table of Items list
- 10. Kidsform Unisex Baby SleepSack Micro-Fleece Wearable Blanket Zip Up Sleeping Bag Sleeper Pajamas
- 9. Disney Dumbo Wearable Blanket, Grey, Medium
- 8. 1st Laugh 100% Cotton Muslin Baby Sleeping Sack Bag, Forest L, for Boy and Girl
- 7. Woolino Baby Sleeping Sack – 4 Season – Merino Wool – 2 Month – 2 Year – Earth
- 6. SwaddleDesigns Cotton Muslin Sleeping Sack with 2-Way Zipper, Black Hedgehog with Gray Trim, Medium
- 5. Touched by Nature Baby Organic Cotton Wearable Safe Printed Sleeping Bag
- 4. Nested Bean Zen Sack Classic – Adjustable Cotton Wearable Blanket | Baby Sleeping Bag (6-12 months
- 3. Baby deedee Sleep Nest Brand Sleeping Sack, Winter Wearable Blanket, Navy Red, Boys & Girls, Medium
- 2. HALO 100% Cotton Muslin Sleepsack Wearable Blanket, Giraffe Plaid, Medium
- 1. HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Wearable Blanket, Cream, Medium
Are you looking for the best baby sleepsack wearable blankets? Well, you have come to the right place.
SleepSack are best when it comes to keeping your little one warm as they sleep or even play around. They are made with cozy fabrics that are breathable and yet easy to clean.
In this review, we will show you what to look for when buying one and the top brands that are available on the market right now.
Lets take an overall look at our top picks of the Baby Sleepsack Wearable Blankets that you can consider :
10. Kidsform Unisex Baby SleepSack Micro-Fleece Wearable Blanket Zip Up Sleeping Bag Sleeper Pajamas
This Sleepsack blanket by Kidsform is one of the best when it comes to keeping your baby warm and cozy. It is made with soft micro-fleece fabric that cannot irritate your baby’s skin. Additionally, it is available in array of colors and fun prints to choose from. It is designed to fit newborns and allows them to stretch and move freely. If you are a new mom, this should be your preferred product.
- It is made from 100% cotton that is soft and perfect for new born babies.
- The beige color makes this wearable blanket suitable for both baby boys and baby girls.
9. Disney Dumbo Wearable Blanket, Grey, Medium
This wearable blanket by Disney comes in two sizes, small and medium. The small size fits little babies from 0 to 6 months who weigh 7 to 14 pounds. On the other hand, the medium one fits babies between 6-12 months old and weighs 14 to 22 pounds. In addition, it is made with 100% polyester that is cozy and is designed to be worn over regular sleeping cloths. Great for transition from swaddle to blankets and greatly prevents sudden death syndrome (SIDS)
- In addition, this wearable blanket features an inverted full-length zipper that allows easy wear, take off and diaper changes.
- It is made from squashy printed micro-fleece fabric, with a Dumbo stitching detail.
8. 1st Laugh 100% Cotton Muslin Baby Sleeping Sack Bag, Forest L, for Boy and Girl
By: 1st Laugh
I love this sleeping sack blanket because it is made with 100% cotton that is soft and warm. It is designed with zipper cover on the top and inside to prevent the zippers from scratching your baby’s delicate skin. In addition, the double zipper design allows easier changing of diapers. This sleep sack is also available in small, large and medium size. The small one is 28 inches long and is suitable for 6 to 12 months. Whereas the medium size is 32 inches and best suits babies ages 12 to 18 months. Lastly, measures 36 inches and is suitable for 18-24 toddlers.
- The lightweight fabric offers cozy and soft feeling for your little one whether it is hot during summer or winter.
- It is unisex, meaning it suitable for both boys and girls and comes with fun, cute animal print and features.
7. Woolino Baby Sleeping Sack – 4 Season – Merino Wool – 2 Month – 2 Year – Earth
This is a wonderful product that has won various awards so it’s no surprise why we’ve listed it as one of the best baby sleeping bags. It regulates the baby’s body temperature thus making it great for any weather and its 100% natural ensuring your child’s safety. It is made from the best Australian wool, which is washable and best of all fire resistant. In addition, the fabric is hypoallergenic so it won’t cause irritations to the baby’s skin. Furthermore it comes in a universal size of 2m-2yrs and also available in toddler size of 2-4yrs.
- It features a two-way side zippers and two shoulder snaps that offers maximum versatility when it comes to changing diaper and taking it off.
- The closable seat-belt slot allows easy transfer between crib, bouncer and stroller.
6. SwaddleDesigns Cotton Muslin Sleeping Sack with 2-Way Zipper, Black Hedgehog with Gray Trim, Medium
This baby sleepsack blanket is machine washable and is made with breathable cotton muslin. In addition, it is made with two-way zippers that allow easy wearing and changing of diapers. It comes in three sizes, small, medium and large. The small size measures up to 28 inches; the medium size is 32 inches while the large size is 35 inches. Last but not least, this sleepsack blanket matches up with a variety of baby essentials from SwaddleDesigns.
- It is machine washable and dryer friendly.
- Has plenty of leg room for your baby to kick, stretch and play.
5. Touched by Nature Baby Organic Cotton Wearable Safe Printed Sleeping Bag
By: Touched by Nature
Touched by Nature wearable blanket is made with super soft organic cotton that is the wonderful natural fiber sleeper. It is made with soft organic cotton that is lightweight and breathable for summer and spring and can be used as an extra layer on jammies during cold nights and winter. The front zipper makes changing of diapers a breeze, even in the dark. Lastly, the fabric is easy to clean and machine washable.
- The zipper protector on the top protects your baby from zipper scratches and scuffs.
- The prints are cute and fun and will make the perfect baby shower gift.
4. Nested Bean Zen Sack Classic – Adjustable Cotton Wearable Blanket | Baby Sleeping Bag (6-12 months
By: Nested Bean
This is another great sleepsack blanket that is easy to use thanks to the two way zipper system that allow midnight diaper changes. It also features an adjustable shoulder snaps that allows this blanket to grow with your loved one therefore it is the best swaddling transition product. Another thing is that this wearable blanket is created with physiotherapy standards that give the right amount of pressure hence promoting longer sleeping hours.
Lastly the thickness has a TOG rating of 0.5 meaning this blanket is breathable for summer days and is still cozy enough for night time sleep.
- This wearable blanket is made from 100% soft cotton that is washer and dryer safe and free from toxic chemicals.
- The sizing of 19-26 inches is available for babies between ages 3 to 6 months who weigh 7-18 lbs,) and ages 6-12 months who weigh 16-24 lbs ( 26-30 inches)
By: Baby Deedee
The baby deedee sleepsack wearable blanket is suitable for babies between ages 0-36 months. It is designed like a cocoon to help the baby feel comfortable and secure. This sleepsack wearable blanket is the perfect transition product for the swaddling stage. The unique shoulder allows easy way to place little one into the sleep nest, even as he sleeps, in just two easy snaps.
Furthermore, it is available in three sizes. The small size is suitable for babies 0 to 6 months and 10-18 lb. The Medium is suitable for babies 6 to18 months and 16-26 lb. The Large size is fitting for babies 18-36 months and 25-35 lb.
- This wearable baby blanket is made with a 100% cotton exterior, 100% polyester filling and soft quilted interior.
- It is machine washable.
2. HALO 100% Cotton Muslin Sleepsack Wearable Blanket, Giraffe Plaid, Medium
If you are looking for the ultra-soft, breathable lightweight sleepsack wearable blanket, then this is your go to product. It is made with 100 percent soft cotton muslin that allows optimum airflow consequently reducing the risk of overheating and enhances coziness. The double-layered muslin which is ultra-soft features a durable weave that gets softer and maintain the original shape with every wash and use.
- This blanket has been voted the number one number one choice of hospitals nationwide for safe sleep education.
- The bottom unzips for easy diaper changes while the large sack design allows room for stretching, kicking while thee sleeveless design reduce the threat of overheating.
1. HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Wearable Blanket, Cream, Medium
Topping our chart is another amazing sleepsack wearable blanket by HALO. It makes the perfect replacement of loose blankets and can be worn over regular sleepwear.
On top of that, this blanket also made with 100% polyester micro-fleece fabric that is soft, warm and machine washable. It also features a bottom zipper that allows easy diaper change.
In case you doubt this wearable blanket it is worth noting that it is widely use in over 1250 nurseries nationwide as their preferred product for teaching parents safe sleep education.
- This blanket is available in 4 sizes of small, medium, large and extra large. The small size fits birth to 5lbs babies who weigh10-18 lbs. The medium size is fits16-24 lbs while the large size fits 22-28 lbs, and the extra large fits 26-36 lbs.
- It has”Back is Best” embroidery that reminds parents to place the baby on his/her back promoting safe sleep.
Also Check: 10 Best Nursery Bed Blankets for Babies Review
Buying Guides and Tips – the Baby Sleepsack Wearable Blankets :
Why do you need Baby SleepSack Wearable Blankets ?
Unlike loose blankets, Sleepsack wearable blankets are more versatile and easy to use. They stay on your baby’s body while he sleeps or play. They can also be worn over other sleep wares.
- Ergonomic Design:
Most wearable blankets are designed to make your work easier. They are designed to be comfortable and have extra features such as shoulder snaps and two way zippers that are added advantages.
- Prevents Sudden Death Syndrome:
These wearable blankets help to prevent sudden death syndrome in children because they reduce the risk of overheating and suffocation.
How to choose the Best Baby SleepSack Wearable Blankets ?
When choosing a baby sleepsack wearable blanket, ensure that the fabric is soft, cozy and hypoallergenic. Also ensure that it is BPA-free. It is important to note that the fabric is easy to maintain and clean (machine washable).
Size is another important factor to consider when buying a wearable blanket. The age and weight of your baby greatly determines the size of the wearable blanket you should go for. You will notice most brands have 3 or 4 sizes that fits newborns to 36 months babies.
When shopping for your baby’s sleepsack wearable blanket, always remember to stay within your budget. Do not buy extremely cheap ones as they tend to be uncomfortable and can irritate your baby’s skin
- Customer reviews:
A little research won’t hurt, go though a few reviews of customers who have used your desired wearable blankets, by doing this you will know the pros and cons of the product.
Some wearable blankets come with extra features that you will find more advantageous to you and the baby. For instance, some have two way zippers that make it easy when changing the diapers. Others have zipper protector that prevents your baby’s skin from scratches and abrasion.
Wrap it up
We hope that finding the best sleepsack wearable blanket is no longer an arduous task thanks to this article. Ensure that you consider the factors first before purchasing the right sleepsack wearable blanket.
And yes, be sure to add one of our suggestions to your cart!