Disclaimer : This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases. Learn more
Table of Items list
- 10. Exercise Ball Chair – For Home and Office Includes Free Pump and Wheels That Lock
- 9. Safco Products 4750CI Zenergy Ball Chair, Crimson
- 8. Isokinetics Inc. Balance Exercise Ball Chair – Standard or “Tall Boy” (Exclusive) Frame Height – Choice of Ball Color – Office size & Adult Size
- 7. Ivation Balance Exercise Ball Chair – Office-Size 60mm/2.5″ Wheels – Starter Pump & BONUS Latex Resistance Band Included
- 6. Sivan Health and Fitness Balance Ball Adjustable Fit Chair with Pump, Black, Large
- 5. Gaiam Adjustable Balance Ball Stool, Stability Ball Swivel Chair for Standing and Seated Desks in Home or Office
- 4. Vivora Luno – Self-Standing Sitting Ball Chair for Home, Office, Yoga, Stability and Fitness, Exercise Ball with Pump and Handle, Base Ring Not Needed
- 3. Trideer Exercise Ball Chair, 65cm&75cm Stability Ball with Ring & Pump, Flexible Seating, Improves Balance, Core Strength & Posture (Office & Home & Classroom)
- 2. Gaiam Balance Ball Chair – Exercise Stability Yoga Ball Premium Ergonomic Chair for Home and Office Desk | Includes, Air Pump and Exercise Guide
- 1. Ball Chair, LuxFit Premium Fitness Exercise Ball Chairs For Home And Office- With 2000lbs Static Strength Ball Great Office Desk Chair, and Stability Ball Chair
We spend many hours sitting in our offices or at home working every day. You will find most of the office furniture we use is low-grade and this sometimes leads us to suffer from recurrent back pains. Poor posture and low productivity are also a result of using poor furniture.
To curb these issues, you should consider buying the best exercise ball chairs for home or office. Exercise ball chairs greatly improve your posture and productivity.
They also come in a plethora of designs that blends well with your home or office interior décor. With plenty of brands on the market, finding the perfect one can be exhausting. We’ve done a thorough research and compiled the best brands and a guide to help you make the right decision.
How to choose the best Exercise Ball Chairs for Home or Office ?
To get the best in ball chairs, consider the following shopping tips:
To enjoy using your ball chair for long, ensure that you choose the correct height. You will find people tend to buy shorter chairs that do them more harm. Choose one with an adjustable height as they tend to benefit everyone.
You don’t want to end up with an office chair that will break down after only a few uses. Before purchasing one, ensure that you have checked its structure. Choose a solid ball chair that has up to standard components.
Comfort is paramount when choosing a ball chair because you will be spending most of your time seated on it. Therefore, look for one that has a wide comfortable ball and also features such as backrest that boosts comfort.
Why do you need an Exercise Ball Chairs For Home or Office ?
- Alleviating pains: Exercise ball chairs are great when it comes to strengthening the core muscles, aligning the spine, improving posture and alleviating back and lumbar pain.
- Multiple uses: They are versatile and can be used as an alternative desk chairs in offices, waiting rooms, conference room as well as home.
- Convenience: They are affordable and comfortable. Moreover, they are durable and are designed to support up to 300 pounds and are available in multiple stylish designs.
10. Exercise Ball Chair – For Home and Office Includes Free Pump and Wheels That Lock
The Bintiva ball chair has an ergonomic design that strengthens the core muscles and improves spinal alignment. It features a typical yoga ball that is placed inside a wheeled frame. This chair fits most standard desks. With safety precaution in mind, the manufacturer has crafted the ball from quality anti-burst material and textured surface to reduce slipping off.
- This chair comes with an air pump that you will find helpful in increasing the ball’s pressure in cases of deflation.
- The chair features lockable wheels that ensure ultimate user safety.
9. Safco Products 4750CI Zenergy Ball Chair, Crimson
By: Safco Products
Are you tired of back pains and low productivity? If yes this is your go to item. This ball chair helps you to maintain a good posture and concentration. It features four steel legs with stationary glides that offer utmost stability and safety. The ball is covered in durable vinyl and comes in array of colors that blend well with any office or home décor.
- The anti-burst ball measures 17 1/2 inch and is 23 inch when fully inflated.
- It has an included air pump that you use to adjust the chair as needed.
8. Isokinetics Inc. Balance Exercise Ball Chair – Standard or “Tall Boy” (Exclusive) Frame Height – Choice of Ball Color – Office size & Adult Size
This is another great exercise ball chair by Isokinetics that features a “tall boy’’ design with an extra 2 inch sitting height unlike standard ball chairs. This frame enhances the chair’s design and you don’t need to add height adapter components. In addition, the tall boy frame height is about 5′ 2″ to 6′ 1″. It also features a rolling black base retaining bar that measures 52cm across. Set up is a breeze thanks to the included assembly manual with straightforward instruction. The manufacturer offers a 30 day money back guarantee and a lifetime warranty against defects caused by manufacturer, this is a plus.
- Apart from the ball and frame, the package also include, a small starter pump, measuring tape, contract /Warranty sheet, instructions manual and basic exercise guide.
- The ball measurement while sitting on the floor is 52 cm when measured from the floor to the point level on top of the ball.
7. Ivation Balance Exercise Ball Chair – Office-Size 60mm/2.5″ Wheels – Starter Pump & BONUS Latex Resistance Band Included
This modern Ball Chair is created by top Health professionals to specifically improve back and sitting posture. The inflated design greatly enhances healthy back, aligns the spine consequently relieving back and lumbar pain. The height is suitable for user between 5’ to 5’11 and supports a maximum weight of 300 pounds. Moreover, this ball chair comes with a starter pump that inflates the ball fast thus eliminating exhausting mouth inflation. Lastly, it features steel legs that are powder-coated and stationary glides for maximum stability.
- This exercise ball chair uses 60 mm rolling wheels for smoother and quieter movement on various surfaces.
- It comes with a bonus latex band that measures 47.2” x 5.9” which is a perfect add-on to many popular exercises such as yoga and Pilates.
6. Sivan Health and Fitness Balance Ball Adjustable Fit Chair with Pump, Black, Large
The Sivan balance ball chair is very useful when it comes to preventing spine disorders, stretching, and rehabilitation. Additionally, it also helps in reducing stiffness, enhancing correct posture and improving circulation. It features a strong base that is designed with 4 rolling wheels, and 2 of those wheels can locked into position. This is the ideal chair for home or the office. It features a back rest and the height is adjustable so you can use this chair to your best preference.
- This chair also acts as a shock absorber and helps to lighten your body into a comfortable position for enhanced posture.
- This chair comes with a stability ball and black balance and a pump to inflate the ball.
5. Gaiam Adjustable Balance Ball Stool, Stability Ball Swivel Chair for Standing and Seated Desks in Home or Office
Unlike the ball chairs we have reviewed, the Gaiam Balance Ball Stool has a unique design. It is created with an anti-burst, half-dome balance ball that is attached on top of an adjustable stool. The height of the stool can be adjusted from 18” to 23” therefore; it will fit most standard size desks. It also features a swivel base that rotates 360 degree and caster wheels that allow easy movement without compromising stability.
- This stool is also available in a high rise model that adjust from23″ to 31″ or 33″ for standing desk option.
- It also comes with easy-to-use inflation pump
4. Vivora Luno – Self-Standing Sitting Ball Chair for Home, Office, Yoga, Stability and Fitness, Exercise Ball with Pump and Handle, Base Ring Not Needed
This versatile exercise ball can be used at home in the living room, classroom, office, or at the gym for exercises, yoga, work out and balance training routines. The advantages of using this ball chair ranges from support of back and core muscles to promoting good posture and relief of back pain. The stable base design plus strong carry handle makes this chair the ideal combination of Swiss sitting ball and office chair.
- This exercising ball chair is designed for your desk and comes in exciting eight colors and materials to choose from.
- This ball chair is perfect for standard desk height of 29 inches and also desks that are low as 27 inches and as high as 30 inches.
3. Trideer Exercise Ball Chair, 65cm&75cm Stability Ball with Ring & Pump, Flexible Seating, Improves Balance, Core Strength & Posture (Office & Home & Classroom)
The Trideer exercise ball chair comes in two combinations one with an exercise ball with inflatable ring and an exercise ball with resistance band and inflatable ring. The balance ball is anti-burst and durable and can support up to 2000lbs. In addition, it is made with eco-friendly and hypo-allergenic material. This exercise ball is perfect for use at home, office and makes a perfect addition to your home exercise equipment. It helps to improve your posture, core and relieve back pain.
- The size of the ball is 65cm and is suitable for users 5’ 3” to 5’ 10” in height while the 75cm Exercise Ball is best for users 5’ 11” to 6’ 4” in height.
- The anti-slip matte surface ensures secure grip. Additionally, it features a 30-day money back return and one year replacement warranty.
2. Gaiam Balance Ball Chair – Exercise Stability Yoga Ball Premium Ergonomic Chair for Home and Office Desk | Includes, Air Pump and Exercise Guide
This is another amazing exercise ball chair by Gaiam. It great a wonderful alternative desk chair since it improve back and lumbar health while promoting good postures. It also features the same yoga ball and rolling, lockable caster wheels. This ball chair helps to align the spine and boost energy levels resulting to increased productivity and active body.
In addition it is designed for users 5′ to 5’11” tall and perfectly fits most standard-height desks. Gaiam also have 2 inch leg extenders that are suitable for taller desks and are sold separately. Last but not least, it has a weight capacity of 300-pounds.
- The package includes 1 standard yoga ball, 4caster wheels, and an air pump, a desk chair exercise manual that help you activate your sitting position in home or office.
- The chair’s dimension is; the back height is 2.5 feet tall while the base measures 20 inches wide.
1. Ball Chair, LuxFit Premium Fitness Exercise Ball Chairs For Home And Office- With 2000lbs Static Strength Ball Great Office Desk Chair, and Stability Ball Chair
Our top pick is this great exercise ball chair by LuxFit that is designed by health expert to help in maintaining back and spine health. It also features yoga ball that has a weight capacity of 300 pounds. The exterior is non-irritant and you will enjoy using it. The chair’s height is approximately 22-25 and this is dependent on the ball’s inflation degree. This yoga ball is the perfect choice for all those hours you sit as you work and helps to prevent spine disorders.
- It features large wheels that make it easier for mobility and rolling ability.
- It features a 2 year warranty with no hassle.
Also Check: The Best Bean Bag Chairs for Coworking Space
Wrap it up
Having gone through our list of the best exercise ball chairs, it is our hope that back pains and poor posture will be a thing of the past for you.
This review will help you choose the best ball chair that will be worth your every penny.
Thanks to these ball chairs, frequent changing of your office chairs will be less and you will become more productive and focused in your work.