Table of Items list
I just got myself a built-in wine cooler and let’s just say, I have zero regrets!!! I know some of us are satisfied with the normal and occasional ice bucket chilling methods and using refrigerators, but why gamble with a perfectly good bottle of wine?
While looking for the best built-in wine cooler, I came across several options. I had to kiss several frogs before getting to the princesses. Fortunately, I finally got to the best items and decided to spare you the headache by compiling them for you in this review.
Before we look at the best items, let’s take a look at the factors you need to consider before making a purchase:
- The noise:
Whether you can stand a noisy kitchen appliance, the best wine coolers tend to have loud compressor models.
You need to make sure that you get a durable wine cooler that will give you value for your money. This will ensure that you have better results.
- Power consumption:
Built-in wine coolers may end up skyrocketing your power bills. Get one with a capacity that won’t end up bankrupting you.
- The size:
Get a size-able wine cooler that will meet your needs. Make sure it will be able to hold the number of bottles and fit that you want.
Here are our picks for the best built-in wine cooler in 2018 reviews:
1. Kalamera 15” Built-in wine cooler
This Kalamera model was the first I ever encountered that had a memory function when it comes to temperature. Power outages are no longer something to worry about, when it comes to set temperatures on your wine cooler. Thanks to the type of technology used in making the cooler, the vibrations are kept low, resulting in undisturbed wine sediments. Your wine will therefore always retain its freshness without any unpleasant after tastes.
- Embedded carbon filters in the wine cooler prevent odor.
- It has a convenient reversible door.
- It includes a security lock.
- It can only hold 30 bottles.
2. Kalamera Built-in wine cooler
A few people may argue that this wine cooler model may fall on the expensive side, but I think its only fair to look at the features it comes along with. It makes sense to spend on quality, knowing that every coin out of your pocket counts for something. Get a Kalamera wine cooler and see for yourself! It has a capacity level that I haven’t seen in many coolers, not forgetting how complementary its features are to the decor.
- Its glass door is triple-layered.
- It comes with a security lock.
- Its temperature control can be digitally controlled.
- There’s a possibility that the racks may be hard to move.
3. NewAir AWR-290DBbuilt-in wine cooler
This built-in wine cooler leaves you with very little to stress about. No more worrying about UV rays damaging your precious collection with this wine cooler. It comes with glass doors that are double-painted and also have a security lock. You won’t need to worry about anyone stealing or taking your expensive bottle of wine. One of the biggest advantages is that the door also allows swinging even in reverse to help suit your layout needs.
- It has easy access drawers that allow you to read your wine labels.
- It is barely noisy
- There’s none as of now.
4. Allavino FlexCount VSWR56-2SSRN wine cooler
The Allavino FlexCount VSWR56-2SSRNis a wine cooler that has a high bottle capacity and is flexible enough to accommodate different sizes of bottles, including champagne. The display is digital and stylish, including the interior LED lighting. Like other quality wine coolers its shelves are easily accessible and have wooden slats that minimize harmful vibration.
- Its cooling technology helps prevent devastating temperature fluctuations.
- It can be a built-in or free standing.
- It has durable metal shelves that make sure that there is no sagging over time.
- The temperature gauge reliability is questionable.
5. Allavino VSWB-2SSFN built-in wine cooler
You can use this wine cooler to store more than just wine. So it saves you the hustle of having to get another storage unit. Come to think of it, this wine cooler helps you save money in the process. You won’t even have to worry about temperature issues because it has separate control panels. The best part is that it can either be a built-in or a free standing wine cooler.
- It has an advanced noise reduction cooling system.
- It has wooden slats that help prevent exposing the wine to harmful types of vibration.
- The design could be more functional.
6. Vinotemp VT-36TS built-in wine cooler
Finally, here’s a wine cooler that can serve two purposes. I like this brand because you can either use it as a built-in or standing wine cooler. So if you happen to have extra kitchen space, you can place it where it aligns with your decor. In case you end up with no room at all then you can easily do the necessary and make things work to your convenience.
- It has manageable noise levels.
- The interior lighting allows you to see the wine inside the cooler.
- Has top placed touch panel that makes it easy for temperature monitoring.
- It does not have a security lock.
7. KingsBottle wine cooler
Two things come to mind when thinking about this wine cooler: modern and state of the art. If buying a wine cooler could be considered an investment then, go ahead. It may be a gamble, but I believe that the finer the wine the best prepared one should be when it comes to optimum storage. This mostly applies to those with a large collection at hand or planning to add some bottles to their wine list.
- It is a quiet kitchen appliance.
- It has a security lock.
- This particular wine cooler can also be used commercially.
- The maintenance and after-sales services of the manufacturer are questionable.
8. EdgeStar Built-In Wine Cooler
If you want a stylish yet seamless fit for your kitchen, well look no further. I have to say that I immediately fell prey for its slim design, especially since the design still allows it to have a high holding capacity! From the tint on the glass doors to the powerful compressors, your wine is surely not going to be exposed to ill storage conditions. The interior blue LED lighting just makes this wine cooler look all the more elegant.
- This wine cooler is affordable.
- It has a security lock.
- It is quite noisy
- It’s not very durable.
When you’re out there looking for a built-in wine cooler, don’t gamble with your money! Simply pick one of these items and have yourself a nice wine taking spree. When looking for the best built-in wine cooler in 2018 reviews, be sure to try these options.