Disclaimer : This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases. Learn more
Table of Items list
- 8. Viper Tool Storage V1804TLR 18G Steel Rolling Tool
- 7. Goplus Tool Cart Rolling Tool Chest Cabinet
- 6. HOMCOM 4-Drawer Top Storage Rolling Tool Chest Cart – Red
- 5. TANKSTORM Creeper Seat Tool Box Tool Chest
- 4. WEN 74606 26-Inch 6 Drawer Rolling Tool Cabinet
- 3. Goplus Tool Cart Mechanics Utility Storage Organizer Rolling Cabinet
- 2. HOMCOM 3-Drawer Top Storage Rolling Tool Chest Cart
- 1. Keter New Masterloader Plastic Portable Rolling Organizer
Are you a professional and you need to use so many tools for your work? Then there will be a common issue for you which is storing the tools safely after usages. If you don’t store them in a secure place, they won’t work properly and corrosion may attack. Also, it will be difficult to find the right tool at the right moment. To keep all your tools organized, the best thing you can use a rolling tool chest.
Conventional rolling tool chests don’t have the moving facility. So, you need to store them in one place. But the rolling one is easy to move. Here I am going to share the list of top products with the buying instruction.
Let’s take a look best seller & special offer
|1||Upgrade Package DNA MOTORING 30" W X 39" H X 18" D Heavy Duty Lockable Slide Tool 7-Drawer Chest...||$334.02 $318.22||BUY @ AMAZON|
|2||Keter Rolling Tool Chest with Storage Drawers, Locking System and 16 Removable Bins-Perfect...||$98.71 $92.88||BUY @ AMAZON|
8. Viper Tool Storage V1804TLR 18G Steel Rolling Tool
If you want to store a bulk amount of tools in the chest, this item can be the best choice. This V1804TLR model of storage chest comes with steel construction which makes it durable. For comfortable storage, there are 4 drawers in it. So, you can keep all your tools organized. The total space in the chest is 5,825 cubic inches that ensure a large amount of storage.
- It comes with durable wheels for easy rolling.
- 18 gauge steel construction for the strength.
- Each drawer supports up to 100 lbs of weight.
- Quick-release drawer with ball bearing slides.
7. Goplus Tool Cart Rolling Tool Chest Cabinet
If you have a minimal budget and looking for something affordable, I would recommend ordering this rolling chest cabinet. There are no drawers in this chest but it has enough weight capacity. It comes with 36 inches in height and two different racks. There is a durable powder coat paint in the chest and it is highly durable. There are wheels at the bottom to move your tools with great safety.
- 4 sturdy casters including 2 locking swivel casters.
- Durable construction ensures longevity.
- Comfortable to move the chest with the handlebar.
- This chest can take up 176 lbs. of weight.
6. HOMCOM 4-Drawer Top Storage Rolling Tool Chest Cart – Red
If you are looking for a combination of drawers and storage area without a drawer, this item is the best. It is easy to move on to its durable wheels. The drawers of the chest allow storing the tools in an organized way. And the open space is suitable for the tools which you need to access all the time. It is a durable chest that is ready to take a heavy load.
- Convenient handle on the top for comfortable movement.
- Built-in cushioned padding in every drawer for damage protection.
- Heavy-duty steel metal construction for durability.
- Larger storage with 4 drawers.
5. TANKSTORM Creeper Seat Tool Box Tool Chest
The quality of this product is average. But, if you have a minimal budget and don’t need to store heavy tools, you can order it. There are 3 drawers in this chest and you can keep the tools organized with them. There are both front and rear trays for easy access to your tools.
- Ideal for storing tools in the garage.
- The maximum weight capacity is 450 lbs.
- Easy to move on the wheels and the handle.
- Easy swivel system for the multidirectional move.
4. WEN 74606 26-Inch 6 Drawer Rolling Tool Cabinet
Do you have a good budget for the new rolling tool cabinet? Do you want to keep your tools safe in the cabinet? Then this item is the best which comes with 6-drawers. These drawers allow the user to keep the tool organized for easy and faster access. There is a ball-bearing mechanism that helps for the smooth movement of the drawers.
- Fully lockable drawers for the safety.
- Includes 6-drawers with a depth of 18.3 inches.
- 7327 cubic inches of storage space for a large number of tools.
- Four 5 by 2-inch casters for easy mobility.
3. Goplus Tool Cart Mechanics Utility Storage Organizer Rolling Cabinet
If you are looking for a tool storage solution for home, you should order this. This unit is one of the most inexpensive chests for tools. There are 2 drawers for storing varieties of tools. It comes with a sliding top for more tools storage. You can easily move the chest on its wheels.
- It comes with a safety lock to lock all the parts.
- The top design is like a work surface when closed.
- 220 lbs. maximum weight capacity.
- Durable enough for a long time service.
- Its price is affordable for all.
2. HOMCOM 3-Drawer Top Storage Rolling Tool Chest Cart
It is tough to balance between the quality and the price for a rolling tool chest. But thanks to HOMCOM for their amazing product which comes with drawers and open space. Both spaces are suitable to store the tools safely.
- Best chest for tool storage in low-budget.
- Durable design for longevity.
- Big storage to keep all tools organized.
- It prevents damage from the padding.
1. Keter New Masterloader Plastic Portable Rolling Organizer
Don’t you need a wide area to store your tools? Then you can go for this one which is suitable for heavy-duty usage. If you are a professional mechanic or in a similar profession, you will like this item. It comes with great mobility for comfortable movement.
- Durable wheels for comfortable movement.
- Easy to maneuver in different directions.
- Comes with two removable bin on the lid.
- Central auto-locking mechanism for safety.
Buying Guides of Rolling Tool Chest
- Storage Capacity:
The first thing you need to consider for the rolling tool chest is its storage capacity. If you have a few tools and you want to store them, a smaller version is enough. But for professional purposes such as a garage, you should order the larger one.
- Durable Frame:
rolling tool chests are not so cheap. You need to spend enough money and you don’t want to waste your money. So, look for a durable frame of the chest to ensure longevity. Check the materials of the product for the best deal.
There should have enough drawers in the tool chest to keep the tools organized. It is essential to have a smooth sliding system so that you can access the tools faster.
You can order any of the above rolling tool chests. Just check the storage capacity to ensure it will suit your garage. Also, follow the buying guide for the best deal.