Disclaimer : This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases. Learn more
Table of Items list
- 13. NYXpresso Nespresso Compatible Capsules
- 12. Newman’s Own Organics Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods
- 11. Keurig Coffee Lover’s Variety Pack Single-Serve K-Cup
- 10. Peet’s Coffee Major Dickason’s Blend Dark Roast
- 9. Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee for K-cup Pods
- 8. Caza Trail Coffee, Kona Blend,
- 7. Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend Keurig
- 6. Eight O’Clock Coffee
- 5. Death Wish Coffee Single Serve Capsules for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- 4. Starbucks Coffee Keurig K-Cups, French Roast Dark, 96 Count
- 3. Coffee Variety Sampler Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- 2. The Original Donut Shop Regular Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods
- 1. San Francisco Bay One Cup, Single Serve Coffee Pods.
I have to confess that nothing gives the productivity boost I need more than a fresh cup of coffee in the morning. That is the reason why I have to do a review about Coffee K-cup pods and Coffee Single-Serve Pods. So, this is how you choose the right choice of making the best coffee.
First of all, let go through the factors to consider before making a purchase:
- Flavor and blend:
Be sure to check whether you are getting the right flavor or blend according to your preferences.
They range from light, medium to dark roast. Pick the one you’re comfortable with.
Checkout the best choices of the best Coffee K-cups And Single-Serve Pods below:
13. NYXpresso Nespresso Compatible Capsules
If you like to experiment with your taste buds and constantly try out new flavors, then this is where you need to be. These coffee single serve pods are convenient because they are compatible with Nespresso machines such as; pixie, Miele, Inissia, Grand Masteria and more.
- Their prices are pocket-friendly.
- They come in a variety of 120 in the pack.
12. Newman’s Own Organics Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods
When you make this purchase you will get a total count of 72 K-cup packs. This is because they come in 6 boxes, while each box contains 12 coffee single serve pods. This is for those of us who like our coffee medium roast. The Newman’s Own Organics Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods have also been fair trade certified.
- It has a Keurig logo, ensuring you that you are getting legitimate Keurig quality.
- It has also been certified by the USDA organic and kosher (u)
11. Keurig Coffee Lover’s Variety Pack Single-Serve K-Cup
This pack has coffee k-cups in 20 different varieties. Among the varieties are; Newman’s Own Organic Special Blend, Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend, Tully’s Coffee Italian Roast, Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend, The Original Donut Shop Regular, Newman’s Own Organic Special Blend, Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend, Tully’s Coffee Italian Roast, and others. You absolutely have to try it out.
- This coffee k-cup pack includes dark medium and light roast coffee.
- The Keurig K-Cup coffee makers are compatible with these coffee K-cups.
10. Peet’s Coffee Major Dickason’s Blend Dark Roast
These coffee k-cups are for individuals who prefer dark roast coffee. I found it interesting because it was quite balanced. It’s not a surprise that the Peet’s Coffee Major Dickason’s Blend Dark Roast is one of the all-time, best sellers.
- These coffee K-cups are a combination of the best origin coffees globally.
- It easily makes a quick single serving.
9. Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee for K-cup Pods
The first time I had the Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee for K-cup Pods, was at my mother in law’s house. I have to say it was quite a treat. It’s one of my favorite coffee K-cup pods to date. I think it’s the fact that it’s made from 100% Arabica beans which make it very superior.
- It has a very rich taste.
- The Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee brand has been in existence for over 60 years.
8. Caza Trail Coffee, Kona Blend,
These coffee single serve pods are for those who like the exotic element resulting from the coffee blends from Latin America, and Kona Moku from Hawaii. The coffee is soft but has an acidity that is vibrant; it is also delicate and has a subtle aroma.
- These coffee single serve pods have been kosher certified.
- They work with both 1.0 & 2.0 brewers.
7. Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend Keurig
The Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend is definitely high quality. These Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods are the best caffeinated, kosher light roast blends that you could spend your money on. They are 100% natural, for those who are looking to down their intake of artificial additives or ingredients.
- Fair trade coffee recognizes Green Mountain Coffee as a leading roaster.
- You can get these coffee K-cup pods as either caffeinated of decaf.
6. Eight O’Clock Coffee
The Eight O’clock coffee K-cup pods have quite a complex finish to them while simultaneously being full bodied and smooth. The Eight O’clock coffee has maintained their coffee standards all the way from 1859, never disappointing their loyal customers.
- The Eight O’clock coffee K-cup pods are medium roasted.
- They are 72 in number.
5. Death Wish Coffee Single Serve Capsules for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
Even from its name, you can tell that the Death wish Coffee single serve pods may just be the world’s strongest single-serve pods. You even get terrified and excited at the same time, by the thought of trying it out! The types of equipment used to roast them are state of the art to ensure they are consistent and of substantial quality.
- Your purchase will grant you a 60-day money back guarantee.
- They are eco-friendly since the Coffee single serve pods are made from re-usable material.
4. Starbucks Coffee Keurig K-Cups, French Roast Dark, 96 Count
If you are looking for an established low acidity, dark roasted, light bodied type of coffee, then the Starbucks Coffee Keurig K-Cups is just the right fit for you. You get to conveniently have a cup of Starbucks coffee without stepping outside your door. No Starbucks fan would dare to miss out on this.
- Your purchase will get you a total of 24 servings.
- The Starbucks Coffee Keurig K-Cups are intensely smoky.
3. Coffee Variety Sampler Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
Not all of us are great with making choices when it comes to things we absolutely love. That is what this pack is for; it contains 40 different coffee samples. The best part is that no sample is duplicated. Try out different roasts and flavors and decide on which brand you should make your favorite. Better yet, if you can’t settle for one, then why not have all the flavors and blends that you want?
- Very convenient and affordable.
- The Coffee Keurig K-Cups have been repackaged.
2. The Original Donut Shop Regular Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods
These coffee Single-Serve K-Cup Pods are for those of us who are caffeine enthusiasts. The Original Donut Shop Regular Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods contains more coffee compared to its counterparts. However, they are not as bitter as one would expect them to be nor are they harsh.
- These coffee Single-Serve K-Cup Pods are made with 100% Arabica coffee.
- They can brew up to 12oz of coffee.
1. San Francisco Bay One Cup, Single Serve Coffee Pods.
At number one, we have the San Francisco Bay One Cup, Single Serve Coffee Pods. They are able to work with all single serve and Keurig brewers. Just to mention a few, some of the single serve brewers include; Bunn, Cuisinart, and ICoffee.
- The product retains its fresh packaging because of the mesh bottoms of the pods.
- The Single-serve coffee pods are made of a corn ring, wood pulp lidding, mesh coffee filter.
Wrap it up
We all need that fresh cup of coffee in the morning, regardless of whether we step out of the house or not. Make sure that you don’t deny yourself that luxury.
There you go with the given options listed above, so you can never go wrong.