One of the ways of getting in touch with nature is by spending time with family and friends in outdoor camping. Camping outdoors is not only good for relaxation but also help our physical health.
When you are trekking to your campsite you get a good deal of sunlight hence your body receives vitamin D and you get to do a little bit of exercise thus promoting muscle health.
But before we embark on that, let’s look at the factors to consider when selecting a RV portable toilets :
Hygiene is number one consideration when selecting a RV toilet. It should not have any leakages, odorless and you should also choose one that doesn’t spread bacteria.
When selecting a RV portable toilets you should consider the price. You should not settle for cheap or made of pitiable quality material. Choose one that is made of high quality material.
- Easy installation:
You should make sure your toilet is easy to install and repair. In terms of size the smaller ones are easy to install compared to the bigger ones.
You should ask yourself, which features do I want your RV toilet to have? Ensure the toilet you settle for has the features that will be beneficial to your outdoor camping.
10. New Invention T-Type Three Directional Flush Portable Toilet for Camping
By: Leopard Outdoor Products
Coming in at Number 10 is this New Invention T-Type RV portable Toilet that has a beautiful design with a sturdy base and it’s very easy to set up due to its size.
This is a sturdy and extremely durable RV camping toilet whose ease of installation makes it perfect for outdoor camping.
- Offers a sufficient storage space.
- It has valves for added convenience.
9. Excelvan 5 Gallon 20L Flush PortaPotti Outdoor Indoor Travel Camping Portable Toilet
This is an excellent RV portable toilets, with smooth feel and comfortable seat. It has a safe bearing and can be used by individuals of up to 287 lbs. The tough PP, ABS and PE steel material makes this portable toilet ideal and really convenient. Cleaning is easy and it’s recommended that you add a detergent in the bowl when cleaning it.
- It comes in an ideal size which makes it perfect for several days.
- It’s an easy to install and use camping toilet.
8. SereneLife Outdoor Portable Toilet
This is a great and comfortable portable RV toilet for camping. It’s very easy to empty and comes with travel toilet bag that makes it super easy to tote around campsites. The level indicator is an additional advantage since it lets you take note of the level effortlessly. If you want to have great results, this is a must-have toilet.
- It comes with a three-way pistol flush.
- It has a rotating spout.
- The large capacity makes it ideal for up to three days.
7. Dometic 301097206 Portable Toilets 2.6 Gallon, Gray
This is one of the best camping portable toilets. It’s comfortable and comes in a perfect design for added convenience. With proper water and flushing, you won’t have to worry about a thing when dealing with this great portable toilet. And yes, the user-friendly design allows you to flush effortlessly for added comfort and ease of use.
- It comes in an ideal size of 2.6 gallons.
- The toilet has a powerful push-button for flushing.
6. Thetford 31672 Aqua-Magic V Toilet, High / Pedal Flush / Parchment
I am great one fan of Thetford portable seats. This toilet, like the previous one I mentioned, is versatile and the functionality is awesome. It’s both odorless and does not leak. It boasts a very comfortable design thanks its perfect height and smooth design.
Moreover, the home-lying styling offers added convenience while the taller seating height offers added comfort. The lightweight and easy to use handle makes this RV portable toilet perfect for camping.
- It’s an easy to use RV toilet.
- The camping toilet is backed by a three-year warranty.
5. Palm Springs Outdoor 5 Gal Portable Outdoor Camping Recreation Toilet
By: Palm Springs Outdoor.
If you are looking for a toilet that is very comfy and can be used by all age groups then this toilet is for you. It’s very cost friendly too. The three gallon size makes it perfect for adequate longer use while the double sealed valve offers added protection against leakage and odor which means that you won’t have to worry about your own hygiene.
- The high-density polyethylene construction makes it leak-proof and tough.
- The in-built handle makes it portable.
4. Camco Premium Portable Travel Toilets with Three Directional Flush and Swivel Dumping Elbow
This is another version of Camco RV portable toilets. It has all the essential features of an RV Toilet. It’s an easy to clean and odorless masterpiece which doesn’t leak at all.
The sleek and compact design makes it perfect while the tough and portable construction guarantees great results. It also has a large capacity of 5.3 gallons which makes it ideal for several days.
- The sliding gate valve offer added protection against odor.
- The interior ABS material makes it durable.
3. PortaPotti Curve Portable Toilet for RV | camping | vans | trucks | healthcare | boats – model 550E, by Thetford – 92360
Absolutely gorgeous; that was my first thought when I saw this toilet. It has a futuristic design with smooth edges. I don’t mind the price because I know too well how cheap can be expensive. It’s an easy to use and clean RV toilet with an ergonomic carrying handle, an integrated toilet paper holder, and a tank level indicator.
It also has an optional hold down kit which helps in securing the portable toilet on the floor; holding it in place while you’re on the road.
- The comfortable seat height makes it ideal.
- It boasts a sleek and modern design.
2. Partysaving New Travel Outdoor Camping Boat Portable Toilet Potty
Partysaving is one of the biggest rv portable toilets. It, just like the Camco Standard Portable Toilet, does not leak and has a sufficient tank for longer use. The affordable pricing makes it perfect and ideal for use while the tough design makes it really incredible..
Besides, the only problem I find with this toilet is that it can be a little bit hectic for senior individuals because they will have to stoop low because of its height.
- It has a fully functional pump for added convenience.
- The spacious seat surface makes it highly comfortable.
1. Camco Standard Portable Travel Toilet,
This is the best one among all of the previous RV portable toilets that we mention above.
The main reason is that this portable toilet is user friendly, especially for children. So, your kids can use it without you getting worried if you will have to go pull them off it. Another thing I like about it is that it’s odorless and does not leak at all.
On top of that, the toilet is very easy to clean and does not require plenty of water to rinse off. The great sealing slide valve makes it even better since it locks odor and protects against leakage.
- It has a large detachable bowl for added convenience.
- The slide latches secure the tank.
Wrap it up
Apart from camping outdoors, you can also use these RV portable toilets for sailing, road trips and or even when you are doing renovations for your bathroom.
They come in different shapes and sizes just find the right one for you and enjoy your outdoor activities with ease.