When looking for the best beard trimmer for men, you can easily get lured by their large numbers. Given the huge demand for beard trimmers, their supply has equally hit crescendo levels. And yes, if you want a top-precision beard trimmer with the ability to deliver excellent results, then you need to be quite careful.
After conducting a thorough research, I came up with a list of the best beard trimmers on the market.
Before we look at them, let’s look at the factors you need to consider before making a purchase:
- The design:
The design of the beard trimmer you purchase will affect several things including maneuverability and convenience. Go for ergonomically designed beard trimmers for the best trimming experience.
- Corded or cordless:
We have corded or cordless beard trimmers. Depending on various factors like convenience and ease of use, you have to be careful before picking any of the two options. Cordless beard trimmers are convenient size they can be used in places without power supply.
- The battery life:
The battery life is quite important, especially for beard trimmers which use batteries. Check the ease of recharging as well as several other factors like how long the battery takes after a single charge.
Here are the top of our picks for beard trimmer for every gentlemen can consider over:
Table of Items list
- 1. Remington PG6025 All-in-1 Lithium Powered Grooming Kit, Trimmer (8 Pieces)
- 2. Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3000, 13 attachments, MG3750
- 3. Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 Grooming Kit – 18 Length Settings QG3364/49
- 4. Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 7200, Vacuum trimmer with 20 built-in length settings, BT7215/49
- 5. Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3040s Wet&Dry Electric Shaver for Men / Rechargeable Electric Razor,
- 6. Panasonic ER-GB40-S 19 Precision Hairs and Beard Trimmer for Wet/Dry Wash
- 7. Wahl Beard Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer #9918-6171
- 8. Conair for Men Beard & Mustache Electric Trimmer
- 9. Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 3500, 20 built-in length settings, QT4018/49
- 10. Panasonic Wet and Dry Cordless Electric Beard and Hair Trimmer for Men, Black, 6.6 Ounce
1. Remington PG6025 All-in-1 Lithium Powered Grooming Kit, Trimmer (8 Pieces)
We all know Remington products to boast an excellent performance. In fact, inn this review, you’ll notice that I have picked more Remington beard trimmers than any other brand. This PG6025 is the best product on the market. It boasts an impressive construction which makes it quite reliable. It comes with eight attachments to deliver excellent grooming. Additionally, it boasts self-sharpening surgical blades made of steel for utmost performance. It’s easily washable and quite portable thanks to the small size.More Info / Buy on Amazon
- It offers up to 50 minutes of cordless runtime.
- It’s conveniently washable.
- It’s quite portable.
- The battery life isn’t so reliable.
2. Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3000, 13 attachments, MG3750
Philips Norelco is yet another impressive item on the market. Coming closely below the Remington beard trimmer for men; this trimmer delivers utmost performance with least effort. Its steel blades lightly brush against each other thus sharpening each other for better results. In fact, you won’t need to frequently sharpen this beard trimmer. What’s more, it comes with a high-powered Lithium battery which delivers up to 60 minutes of usage per each single charge.More Info / Buy on Amazon
- It comes with an excellent battery.
- The guards and blades are water resistant thus offering effective and easy cleaning.
- Recharging is a bit of an issue.
3. Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 Grooming Kit – 18 Length Settings QG3364/49
Philips Norelco makes a comeback on the 3rd tier position. This is one of the best beard trimmers for men on the market. It boasts seven tools which are specially designed for the head and face. The full-size metallic guard trimmer and hair comb make the deal even better. It also has a beard comb, a stubble comb, mini foil shaver and a nose trimmer to work on those stubborn nose hairs. The detailing trimmer gives you that glamorous look while its 18 built-in length options help you create unique hair and beard styles for that stunning look.More Info / Buy on Amazon
- It comes with high-performance trimming blades.
- It has a turbo power for trimming through thicker hair.
- The voltage is acceptable all over the world.
- The battery has some flaws.
4. Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 7200, Vacuum trimmer with 20 built-in length settings, BT7215/49
Once again, we have Philips Norelco scooping the 4th position. Just like its earlier siblings, this is a real bang for the bucks! Its high velocity motor with a fan system helps deliver a powerful suction to capture and lift hairs conveniently. It catches up to 90% of all the cut hair thus saving you the hassle of having to clean after messing your shaving area. The self-sharpening blades eliminate the frequent need to sharpen them while the excellent design prevents skin irritations. For faster and excellent trimming of your beards and other hairs on your body, this is a nice option.More Info / Buy on Amazon
- It has 20-built in length options thus delivering utmost performance.
- It delivers perfect performance.
- It’s fairly inexpensive.
- The short blades might get hair stuck in them.
5. Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3040s Wet&Dry Electric Shaver for Men / Rechargeable Electric Razor,
With three pressure-sensitive elements for shaving, this beard trimmer delivers utmost efficiency and unique skin comfort. It comes with a specialized micro comb which captures more hair with each stroke for fast and effective trimming. The two rechargeable batteries further make this beard trimmer a must-have! If you’re looking for something worth that extra buck, then this is the beard trimmer you need.More Info / Buy on Amazon
- It trims conveniently.
- It’s fast and effective.
- It doesn’t come with a charge base.
6. Panasonic ER-GB40-S 19 Precision Hairs and Beard Trimmer for Wet/Dry Wash
This Panasonic top precision beard trimmer comes with stainless steel blades which create optimal cutting edges for a fast and efficient trimming of mustache and beards. The wet or dry washing makes this trimmer even better. And yes, it also comes with a quick-adjust dial which offers 19 precision settings to work on hair and beards conveniently. Whether you’re looking for a beard trimmer to sculpt, cut or detail the hairs on your body, this is a great option.More Info / Buy on Amazon
- It comes with rubberized grip for better performance.
- Being cordless, it can be used anywhere.
- It comes with a cleaning brush to eliminate hairs which might stick on the blades.
- The red indicator light doesn’t go off after charging is done.
7. Wahl Beard Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer #9918-6171
Presenting a stellar combination of top precision and unrivaled performance, Wahl beard trimmer for men comes in on the 7th position. Taking us closer to the last position, this is an impressive beard trimmer whose performance is extremely impressive. Its high-carbon steel blades make it quite reliable while its six-position regulator which is fitted with a memory function ensures that you trim your beards to the desired level. The ergonomic and contoured handle offers better grip for unrivaled performance while its cordless operation makes it quite portable.More Info / Buy on Amazon
- It has 3-year warranty.
- It’s quite durable.
- The contoured handle comes with soft-grip pads for better results.
- It gets loud when one is working on the sideburns.
8. Conair for Men Beard & Mustache Electric Trimmer
We all know Conair for production of top quality items, right? They lived up to the reputation once more with this beard trimmer. This is a full-size corded beard and mustache trimmer which delivers neat cuts with zero nicks. With a stainless steel blade which is removable for easy cleaning, this is a must-have item for anyone looking for an excellent trimming of their body hairs.More Info / Buy on Amazon
- It comes with two jawline combs for detailing.
- Its features have 13-position comb adjustability.
- It comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- There’s none as of now
9. Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 3500, 20 built-in length settings, QT4018/49
With self-sharpening titanium blades, this Philips Norelco 3500 series beard trimmer offers perfect hair and beard trimming. It comes with 20 built-in length options for an excellent performance. And yes, with its zoom wheel, you can easily adjust then lock it for better performance. The advanced lithium battery offers up to 120 minutes of run time. And yes, it features a washable head for quick and effective cleaning.More Info / Buy on Amazon
- It’s quite portable.
- It’s affordable.
- It boasts an excellent design.
- It isn’t perfect for long beards.
10. Panasonic Wet and Dry Cordless Electric Beard and Hair Trimmer for Men, Black, 6.6 Ounce
This Panasonic wet and dry beard for men wraps up our list of the top 10 best beard trimmers for men this year. It makes use of durable and ultra-sharp blades which are honed at 45 degrees for excellent performance. It delivers a superior performance thus ensuring that you never have a complaint. For precise trimming, cutting and detailing, this is a great beard trimmer.More Info / Buy on Amazon
- It’s lightweight and ergonomic.
- It comes with rubberized grip for utmost control.
- It comes with hair and beard attachments.
- The charger is hard to use.
Wrap it up
The next time you go looking for a nice beard trimmer, it’s prudent that you take note of several aspects like the size, durability, price and performance.
Having filtered out those cheap knock-offs and gotten only the best, you can trust the options listed above.