Table of Items list
- 8. Brother Mobile PTE500 Handheld Labeling Tool, USB Interface, Li-ion, Auto Cut
- 7. P-touch CUBE Smartphone Dedicated Label Makers with Bluetooth Wireless Technology (White)
- 6. DYMO MobileLabeler Label Maker with Bluetooth Smartphone Connectivity (1982171)
- 5. Brady BMP21-PLUS Handheld Label Printer with Rubber Bumpers, Multi-Line Print, 6 to 40 Point Font
- 4. DYMO LetraTag LT-100H Handheld Label Maker for Office or Home (21455)
- 3. Brother P-touch Personal Handheld Labeler (PT70BM)
- 2. DYMO LabelManager 280 Rechargeable Hand-Held Label Maker (1815990)
- 1. Brother P-Touch PT-D210 Label Maker
Demand for handheld label makers seems to be exhibiting a constantly upward movement. This has seen manufacturers put more efforts to catch up with the rapidly growing demand for label makers. Unfortunately, this trend has seen the market get swamped with half-baked handheld label makers which can’t even last a month.
In fact, getting the best handheld label makers has slowly become an uphill task with more buyers falling into the hands of those cheap knock-offs. In this review, I have done a thorough research and compiled a list of the best label makers on the market.
Before we look at the list, let’s take a look at the factors you need to consider before buying any of them:
- The number of characters:
I wouldn’t want to buy a label with missing characters, would you? If you want to have great results, ensure the label maker has at least A to Z and 1 to 9.
- Ease of use:
Ensure that you pick a label maker with easy usage. Unless you want to have inferior results, get an easy to use label maker.
- The price:
As always, the price has to be convenient, affordable and reasonable.
8. Brother Mobile PTE500 Handheld Labeling Tool, USB Interface, Li-ion, Auto Cut
This is one of the best label makers on the planet. It’s a handheld labeling tool which features a USB interface for easy usage. The unique design makes it extremely reliable while its durable construction makes it highly reliable. If you want to achieve great results, I’d suggest you go for this label maker.
- It offers an auto cut.
- It comes with a carrying case.
- The Li-ion battery offers a great deal of convenience.
7. P-touch CUBE Smartphone Dedicated Label Makers with Bluetooth Wireless Technology (White)
This is yet another great handheld label maker. It’s conveniently designed to print personalized labels from your phone or tablet as long as they are connected to a wireless network via a P-touch CUBE. It allows you to make a wide selection of pre-designed or home designed label templates. You can also easily design your own labels easily and conveniently.
- It works with a P-touch design app.
- It comes with durable and laminated tapes.
6. DYMO MobileLabeler Label Maker with Bluetooth Smartphone Connectivity (1982171)
I got the chance to examine this handheld label maker prior to jotting this review. One thing that caught my attention is the ability to create and print customized labels from a Smartphone or tablet with just Bluetooth connectivity. The free DYMO connect mobile application for android and iOS also make this label maker extremely amazing.
- Designs labels with customized borders and styles.
- It comes with a rechargeable battery.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
5. Brady BMP21-PLUS Handheld Label Printer with Rubber Bumpers, Multi-Line Print, 6 to 40 Point Font
This label maker offers clear identification wires, panels and all other industrial items. It has a tough exterior construction with molded rubber bumpers for ultimate impact resistance thus offering ultimate durability. The keyboard which contains all the letters from A to Z and numbers from 0 to 9 ensures that you conveniently type and view the text on the large LCD display.
- It’s highly sophisticated.
- It offers a single color and six different fonts.
- 6 alkaline batteries for ultimate convenience.
4. DYMO LetraTag LT-100H Handheld Label Maker for Office or Home (21455)
This is another great DYMO LetraTag handheld label maker designed to give ultimate results. It has two line printing and five font types for great printouts. The seven print styles and eight box styles with nine label memories make this label maker quite reliable. With a date stamp and three language options, this is a must-have product. The 13-character LCD display allows you to view the messages and effects on whatever you are designing before printing while the graphical display makes understanding even easier.
- It makes use of four AA batteries for portability.
- A 1-year warranty.
- It boasts an automatic-off power saver.
3. Brother P-touch Personal Handheld Labeler (PT70BM)
Brother P-touch handheld label maker uses M tape with an admirable width to ensure that you get great printout results. The label maker prints in six different font sizes and nine different styles thus ensuring that you have customized results. If you’re looking for great labeling results, then this is the right label maker for you.
- It offers up to 2-line printing.
- It feature a date and time function.
- Eight character LCD display.
2. DYMO LabelManager 280 Rechargeable Hand-Held Label Maker (1815990)
Accepting labels of different sizes, this handheld label maker features standard QWERTY keyboard for easy and efficient operations. The six font styles allow you to customize your own design for personalized results while the seven text styles further spice up the experience. With an in-built library of over 220 symbols/ clip arts, you’ll definitely love this label maker.
- A rechargeable battery.
- It includes label creation software.
- It has a memory which store up to nine frequently used labels.
1. Brother P-Touch PT-D210 Label Maker
The Brother, this label maker wraps up the list. It’s the best handheld label maker on the maker designed for ultimate durability. It offers one-touch keys for quick access to frames, fonts and symbols. And yes, the graphical display makes you see the way it will look before printing. With numerous ways to personalize, this is the real deal! It boasts 14 fonts, over 600 symbols and 95 frames for great results.
- It can create decorative labels with patterns.
- An easy access memory.
- It can store up to 30 labels.
Wrap it up
When looking for handheld label makers, it’s crucial that you check various aspects like the fonts available as well as the size and power options.
The options listed in this review offer great results and ensure that you have the awesome printouts and labels for various items. If you want to work conveniently and effortlessly, then pick one of these great label makers and start labeling things around your home.