Making the best pizzas at home involves having the right recipe and tools. A pizza cutter is one of the key tools you should have under your sleeve in order to serve chef-grade pizzas. Pizza cutters are available in a variety of designs, constructions, and even slicing style.
Therefore, for you get the best one, you will have to carry out an in-depth research. We know how daunting and time-consuming this can be.
That is why we bring you the following top 14 best pizza cutters reviews to help you out. Most of them are well-made and very stylish; we won’t be surprised if you decide to buy two or three to give out as gifts to your loved ones.
Take a look at some of our top picks for the best pizza cutters that you can consider to buy :
Table of Items list
- 14. ECHOLEO Pizza Cutter Wheel
- 13. All for Pizza Pizza Cutter Wheel
- 12. Kitchen Gizmo Pizza Cutter Wheel
- 11. SOHO Kitchen Bicycle Pizza Cutter
- 10. koBzA Pizza Cutter
- 9. Utopia Kitchen Pizza Cutter
- 8. OXO Small Pizza Wheel and Cutter
- 7. Altair Kitchenstar Pizza Cutter
- 6. Checkered Chef Pizza Cutter
- 5. Love This Kitchen Pizza Cutter
- 4. Mozzbi Pizza Cutter Wheel
- 3. Winco Winware Pizza Cutter
- 2. kitchenAid Pizza Wheel
- 1. Kitchy Pizza Cutter Wheel
14. ECHOLEO Pizza Cutter Wheel
With a high-quality food grade approved material, the ECHOLEO Pizza Cutter Wheel is absolutely safe to use. It is very easy to use since it comes with a very comfortable handle that is designed to help you cut pizzas easily. The blade is very sharp and durable, making this cutter more reliable and long-lasting than other pizza cutters. And it is easy to clean and to maintain as it is dishwasher safe.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- 430 Japanese stainless steel material: Provides a rust-free and long-lasting performance
- Safety cover: Effectively protects your finger from being scratched by the blade
- Embedded blade design: Holds the blade in place to ensure it doesn’t loosen after long-term use
13. All for Pizza Pizza Cutter Wheel
All for Pizza Pizza Cutter Wheel makes the best product for amateurs and professional chefs. This is not only due to the all-metal construction but also because it has a rubberized grip that feels good in the hand. It is a stylish cutter that looks more like jewelry than a pizza cutter. For this reason, you can buy more and give out as gifts to your loved ones. Besides, it can be washed in the dishwasher to save you time and energy.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- Razor-sharp blade: Ensures quick and effortless cutting
- Built-in finger protection: Protects your fingers from getting scratched while using the cutter
- Wobble-free construction: Promotes durability and long-term use
12. Kitchen Gizmo Pizza Cutter Wheel
Slice easily through oven-baked and homemade pizzas using the Kitchen Gizmo Pizza Cutter Wheel. It is made of high-quality materials to give you the best cutter that is food safe and BPA free. The blade is sharp to enable you to slice even the thickest pizza with minimal effort. All the parts are removable and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. Moreover, the cutter comes with a sheath that helps to protect the blade and fingers from getting nicked while not in use.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- Removable blade: Allows for easy and quick clean-up
- Stainless steel material: Provides rust-resistance and long-lasting performance
- Ergonomic rubberized handle: Makes slicing much quicker and effortless
11. SOHO Kitchen Bicycle Pizza Cutter
If you want the best gift for a pizza lover, then the SOHO Kitchen Bicycle Pizza Cutter is your ultimate product. The bicycle design makes it unique and stylish so it makes a great addition to any kitchen.
This pizza cutter also has a solid construction that will see it last several uses without rusting or breaking down. It has minimal parts and a nonstick surface for easy cleanup. Furthermore, the cutter comes with a stand for easy display and storage.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- Dual blades: Provide effortless cutting even on the thickest pizza crust
- Stainless steel non-stick edges: Provides extra durability and longevity
- Lifelike design: Makes the pizza cutter more practical and more fun to use
10. koBzA Pizza Cutter
Designed with a sharpened blade, the koBzA Pizza Cutter is ready for use straight out of the box with any chopping bowl or pizza peel. It has the perfect weight and size to be strong enough and easy to use. For this reason, you can easily bring it with you for outdoor picnics, and BBQs. This cutter is easy to clean using hands and it is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- Protective cover: Protects your fingers while you wash or store the cutter
- Ergonomic handle: Ensures comfortable and non-slip grip
- Stainless steel blade: Makes for effortless slicing and durable performance
9. Utopia Kitchen Pizza Cutter
Slice through dough and crust much easier than before by using the Utopia Kitchen Pizza Cutter. It has a sharp blade that reduces the slicing time and effort. As a result, it can comfortably be used by professional chefs and home cooks across the globe. It measures 9 inches in length, making it just the right size for powerful slicing performance. What’s more, this cutter can be cleaned easily because it is dishwasher safe.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- High-grade stainless steel material: Resists discoloration, tarnish, scratches, bends, and damages
- Contoured handle: Allows for a firm and comfortable grip while slicing
- Lightweight design: Ensures quick and effortless performance
8. OXO Small Pizza Wheel and Cutter
Treat your guests to perfect gourmet pizza slices like the ones served in restaurants when you use the OXO Small Pizza Wheel and Cutter. This cutter is beveled for sharpness, hence, it is quick and effortless to use. It is easy to use since the handle absorbs pressure while you slice up your favorite pizza.
In addition, it is easy to clean using hands and it is dishwasher safe to save you the time and energy of cleaning manually.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- Nonslip handle: Fits comfortably in the palm of your hands
- Built-in thumb guard: Protects your hands from getting nicked
- Stainless steel blade: Resists discoloration, damages, and bends
7. Altair Kitchenstar Pizza Cutter
Crafted for thin crust pizza and deep dish pizza, the Altair Kitchenstar Pizza Cutter provides multi-functional slicing option for caramel, vegetables, and cheesecakes. It has an innovative design with protective cover that ensures maximum safety for easy handling and storage. The cutter measures 14 inches in size to provide you with quick and smooth slicing through pizza crust without pushing aside your pizza toppings. Plus, it is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- Super sharp blade: Delivers an efficient and effortless slicing
- Ergonomic handle: Provides a comfortable and slip-resistant grip
- Stainless steel material: Resists rust to offer long-term and durable performance
6. Checkered Chef Pizza Cutter
Your possibilities are endless when you have the Checkered Chef Pizza Cutter. This is because besides slicing through pizza, it can be used for cutting herbs, slicing up bars, and brownies. It is made of high-quality stainless steel that protects it from rust while promoting durable performance. The cutter has a wooden handle that makes it more hygienic compared to other pizza cutters. Also, it is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- Super sharp blade: Allows for heavy use with less effort
- Plastic sheath: Protects the blade and your fingers as well
- Rocker style: Cuts through slices easily without pushing your toppings off
5. Love This Kitchen Pizza Cutter
Stop mushing your pizza into slices and going over the same place over and over, simply get yourself the Love This Kitchen Pizza Cutter. This pizza cutter has high-quality blade that slices crusty pizza and flatbread while still remaining very sharp. The handle is well-crafted to give you total control of the pressure and movements needed to cut toppings, herbs, and vegetables. Moreover, the pizza cutter is dishwasher safe for convenient cleanup.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- Stainless steel blade: Resists discoloration and damages
- Ergonomic handle: Provides a sure and comfortable grip
- Sharp blade: Allows you to cut larger pizzas easily and in one move
4. Mozzbi Pizza Cutter Wheel
Show off your finest pizza cutting technique by using the Mozzbi Pizza Cutter Wheel. It has a stylish cutting edge that does not just look good in the kitchen but works perfectly as well. The cutter is easy to use as it requires little effort and time to slice through any pizza. Plus all the parts can be dismantled for simple washing of the hard to reach areas.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- Protective shield: Helps to protect your fingers when handling the cutter
- Thermoplastic elastomer handle: Provides a comfortable grip that fits perfectly in the palm of your hands
- Laser precision blade: Glides effortlessly through pizza of any size and any thickness
3. Winco Winware Pizza Cutter
Cut a variety of food, from pizza to vegetables using the Winco Winware Pizza Cutter. This pizza cutter is professional quality with super-sharp blades. Thus, it can be used by professional chefs and home cooks alike.
On top of that, the cutters seems solid and very sturdy to give you long-term performance. At the same time, it is dishwasher safe to save you the time and energy of cleaning up manually.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- Durable plastic handle: Makes for easy and comfortable grip
- Stainless steel blade: Resists rust, damages, and bends
- Heavy-duty construction: Provides for quick and effortless slicing through thick crust
2. kitchenAid Pizza Wheel
Slice through pizzas like a pro using the kitchenAid Pizza Wheel. It uses roller style technique to give you restaurant-grade slices. The cutter is easy to use and cuts quickly than other cutters in the same class.
Hence, it is ideal for cutting waffles, cookie dough, and pies among others. The cutter comes with built-in finger guard to help protect your fingers when cutting through hot pizza.
Besides, it is dishwasher safe for easy and thorough full cleanup.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- Super sharp blade: Makes a clean cut into any crust
- Ergonomic handle design: Provides optimal comfort and performance while cutting through hot pizza
- Stainless steel material: Ensures the blade never rusts and stays sharp over time
1. Kitchy Pizza Cutter Wheel
The Kitchy Pizza Cutter Wheel gives you a better way to slice pizza like you have never seen before. It is small in size with a stronger grip that allows you to cut easily and straight through the first time.
The heavy-duty blade ensures you can cut through thick and thin crust easily without going back and forth. Better yet, all the parts disassemble easily and quickly for effortless cleaning.More Info / Buy on Amazon.com
- Protective blade guard: Provides safety while handling the cutter
- Super sharp blade: Ensures you don’t have to cut back and forth
- Ergonomic handle: Fits well and comfortably in the palm of your hands
Why Do You Need the Best Pizza Cutter?
Most people may think that you just need any kind of pizza cutter to cut or slice pizza, but this isn’t true. The best pizza cutters have super sharp blades that can cut through thick and thin crust with minimal effort something you cannot achieve when using ordinary cutters.
Also, you won’t have to go back and forth while slicing a pizza since the sharp cutting edge allows you to cut through pizza the first time.
How wonderful? Isn’t it?
How to Choose the Best Pizza Cutter?
Choosing the best pizza cutter may be difficult given the numerous brands and types that are out there.
However, with this buyers’ guide, it will be as easy as pie, check it out.
- Ease of Cleaning:
The best pizza cutter is one that is easy to clean. Therefore, to ensure the pizza cutter you buy is easy to clean consider if it is dishwasher safe. Similarly, you should check if it has most or all of its parts removable. This allows for you to clean all parts easily and thoroughly.
Regardless of the type of pizza cutter you choose, ensure it has an ergonomic handle design. This will ensure that the handle not only fits well in the palm of your hands but also it is comfortable. Thus, you get a steady grip that allows you to cut through any pizza crust with minimal effort.
By cutting and slicing pizza you will be dealing with a lot of moisture and tomato paste. The last thing you want is a pizza cutter made of a material that will either react with the tomato paste of rust when exposed to moisture. Hence, you should consider pizza cutters made of stainless steel materials since they are rust-proof and won’t react with tomato paste.
Wrap it up
Having the best pizza cuter not only changes your experience in the kitchen but it also gives you the feeling of accomplishment once you manage to serve a perfectly sliced pizza.
Therefore, you should go through the above reviews since it is informative with over 10 pizza cutters for you to choose from.